Get a glimpse of the West Coast in a sidecar.
After meeting your driver and suiting up in your riding gear, head out of the city past the busy Table Bay Harbour and onto the R27 West Coast road.
After passing through the commercial area of Paarden Island, enjoy the sights of the Rietvlei Wetlands, home to numerous aquatic and marine bird species including pelicans, flamingos, terns, gulls & plenty others.
On arrival at Bloubergstrand beach, take a photo of yourself with the iconic Table Mountain as a backdrop. Re-board your sidecar & follow the coast enjoying the beachfront activity & scenery with the famous Robben Island in the background. On arrival at Big Bay, stop for a leg stretch & a coffee, time permitting.
After your stop, head back to the city following the same coastal route with the image of Table Mountain ahead of you. A super trip with some great photo opportunities...
- Meet & greet your driver & head out to Bloubergstrand. ETA Bloubergstrand beach 20 minutes
- Brief stop on the beach at Bloubergstrand for photos. 10 minutes
- Re-board sidecar & head along the coast to Big Bay. ETA Big Bay 30 minutes
- Stop on Big Bay for a quick coffee. 20 minutes
- Re-board sidecar & head back to the city following the coastal road with the Atlantic Ocean on your right hand side. ETA city 40 minutes
- Total trip duration: 2 hours
Good to know
- Minimum 2 adults per sidecar
- All our sidecars carry the driver plus either 1 or 2 passengers (One passenger in the sidecar + one passenger behind the driver). Some of our bikes are modified to carry the driver plus up to 3 passengers. If you are a group of 3, and are keen to travel in a modified 3-seater, please notify us when making a booking
- If pick-up or drop-off is outside the Cape Town City/V&A Waterfront area, drive-time of your trip may be reduced
- This is a disabled friendly activity
- Sidecar with driver
- Use of all our riding gear (leather jackets, helmets, goggles)
- Complimentary bandanas, fuel & insurances
- Entry fees
- Toll fees
- Tasting fees
- Any other personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
- Comfortable clothing
- Closed shoes
- We will supply leather jackets, bandanas, helmets & goggles
Patrick our chauffeur was extremely professional, very helpful and friendly I can really really recommend their biking experience.
A sidecar ride around the Atlantic Seaboard should be on everyone's bucket list. Cape Sidecar Adventures offers 2hr, 4hrs and full day rides. This is the most fun that you will have on your vacation in Cape Town. Highly recommended
If you love Motor bikes and good coffee, this is a must go. These guys are are passionate about what they do. There is also no better way to tour the Cape than in a sidecar. Certainly one of the experiences in my life I will never forget. Thanks guys!
Very first time seeing and riding in a side car. Visited the cool spots in cape town and had great guides with us along the way. Very personalised tour and beautiful experience. Enjoyed it a lot!
Light Cancellation Policy
The guest can cancel free of charge until 24 hours before arrival. The guest will be charged the total price if they cancel in the 24 hours before arrival.
Terms & Conditions
The beauty of Table Mountain, Lions Head and the Atlantic Sea Board coastline from the comfort of our kayaks is unrivalled. Dolphins, seals, penguins, Sunfish and occasionally whales frequent our Cape Town.