Enjoy an exceptional wine tour in Constantia. This tour is designed for the more serious wine connoisseur and novice alike.
We start with a personalized short tutor on the magnificent history of a carefully selected farm which dates back to 1685. Our guests are then taken on a 4×4 tour through the historic vineyard, where they will enjoy a picnic-bubbly whilst overlooking the vineyard and the landscape that flows towards the False Bay coast on our side of Table Mountain. Our personalized guide and wine expert will take you through the wine production process from the moment the grapes come in until bottling and we will end off with `an exclusive wine tasting in a private room.
Our lunches are at a carefully selected top Constantia Farm restaurant, here you’ll be able to sit back and enjoy a delicious lunch, do as you wish!!
Good to know
- This is a private tour with no other guests
- Available all year round
- Available in all weather conditions
- We will pick you up at your accommodation in and around Cape Town
- Pick up and drop off at your accommodation in and around Cape Town
- Cold water
- Air conditioned vehicle
- 4×4 off road vineyard tour & tasting experience
- Premium tastings at 2–3 chosen farms of the day
- MCC (bubbly) tasting on a private balcony overlooking False Bay
- Cellar tour
- 3 course A la Carte lunch with wines
- Choose your color of branded hat during or after your tour
- Local, knowledgeable guides
- Items of a personal nature
- Gratuities (optional)
- Comfortable clothing
- Warm sweater or jacket just in case
Looking for more of the best tours, activities and experiences?
The Wine tour was a good one. They show you the cellar and the place where the win is made. Also they give a good brief history about how the wine is made and about their vineyards. They are open to questions as well. There are different packages. Some come with wine tasting and pair it with different chocolates some have more complimentary things. Read through their website to know about all the packages before deciding on one. The only thing which wasn't done was that they don't take you through the vineyards. You can walk around if you want.
A fun and informative Wine Tour in Constantia situated just 20 minutes outside of Cape Town.
Medium Cancellation Policy
The guest can cancel free of charge until 48 hours before arrival. The guest will be charged the total price if they cancel in the 48 hours days before arrival.
Terms & Conditions
The beauty of Table Mountain, Lions Head and the Atlantic Sea Board coastline from the comfort of our kayaks is unrivalled. Dolphins, seals, penguins, Sunfish and occasionally whales frequent our Cape Town.