If you are on short time then this tour is for you. Come and take the morning or early afternoon to relax and appreciate the award-winning wines, and be swept away by the breathtaking views this region has to offer. We visit two wine estates with a tasting at each estate; lunch is included with a glass of wine. You can expect to taste between 5-7 wines at each estate.
Our groups are always small – no more than 9 guests per vehicle – thus making each half day tour fun and personalised.
Good to know
- Available all year round
- Available in all weather conditions
- We will pick you up at your accommodation in and around Cape Town
- Pick up and drop off at your accommodation in and around Cape Town
- Cold water in air conditioned luxury vehicle.
- Premium tastings at 2 -3 chosen farms
- 1 course A la Carte lunch with a glass of wine
- Site tour of an historic wine farm
- Branded hat (you choose the colour) Local & knowledgable guide ready to answer your questions
- No bills to settle, no waiting, no queuing, zero disappointment
- Local, knowledgeable guides
- Items of a personal nature
- Gratuities (optional)
- Comfortable clothing
- Warm sweater or jacket just in case
Looking for more of the best tours, activities and experiences?
The Wine tour was a good one. They show you the cellar and the place where the win is made. Also they give a good brief history about how the wine is made and about their vineyards. They are open to questions as well. There are different packages. Some come with wine tasting and pair it with different chocolates some have more complimentary things. Read through their website to know about all the packages before deciding on one. The only thing which wasn't done was that they don't take you through the vineyards. You can walk around if you want.
A fun and informative Wine Tour in Constantia situated just 20 minutes outside of Cape Town.
Medium Cancellation Policy
The guest can cancel free of charge until 48 hours before arrival. The guest will be charged the total price if they cancel in the 48 hours days before arrival.
Terms & Conditions
The beauty of Table Mountain, Lions Head and the Atlantic Sea Board coastline from the comfort of our kayaks is unrivalled. Dolphins, seals, penguins, Sunfish and occasionally whales frequent our Cape Town.