An ocean sunset in Knysna is an experience you'll remember forever. Experience an exquisite Knysna sunset aboard our luxury 44 foot sailing catamaran sipping on a glass of chilled bubbly. Experience the natural beauty of the magnificent Knysna estuary, consisting of coves, bays, and beaches along the way. We depart from Sirocco, sail through the Knysna headlands (weather permitting) and into the Indian Ocean.
Good to know
- Please make sure to be on time since we depart strictly as per departure times.
- Access through the heads can only be determined once we are there and are dependent of the tide. Best time to pass is during high tide
- We have a toilet onboard, but please try to use the bathrooms on Thesen Island before you board
- No smoking on board please.
- 1 Glass of local bubbly per adult
- Light Snacks
- Cash bar on board
- Medium Oysters available by pre-booking at Sirocco restaurant. R30 each
- Gratuities (optional)
- Warm clothing
- Swimming gear
- Comfortable clothing
Looking for more of the best tours, activities and experiences?
We really enjoyed our sail. Simon and Neil were very friendly and made us feel at home.
We saw dolphins and seals very close up.
The catamaran was great for lounging and enjoying the views.
Safety good. Seen everything there is to sea. Friendly people making bookings and on board.
Medium Cancellation Policy
The guest can cancel free of charge until 48 hours before arrival. The guest will be charged the total price if they cancel in the 48 hours days before arrival.
Terms & Conditions
The beauty of Table Mountain, Lions Head and the Atlantic Sea Board coastline from the comfort of our kayaks is unrivalled. Dolphins, seals, penguins, Sunfish and occasionally whales frequent our Cape Town.