You are welcomed on board in front of Sirocco Restaurant on Thesen Island. We venture out for a magical sail on the Knysna Lagoon, navigate the famous Knysna Heads and explore the spectacular scenery, marine and bird life of the Indian Ocean.
Good to know
- Please make sure to be on time since we depart strictly as per departure times.
- Access through the heads can only be determined once we are there and are dependent of the tide. Best time to pass is during high tide
- No shoes on board. Please bring some cozy socks along in the winter.
- We have a toilet onboard, but please try to use the bathrooms on Thesen Island before you board.
- No smoking on board please.
- Light snacks
- Cash bar on board
- Finger lunch optional (Pre-order)
- Medium Oysters available by pre-booking at Sirocco restaurant. R30 each
- Gratuities (optional)
- Warm clothing
- Comfortable clothing
Looking for more of the best tours, activities and experiences?
We really enjoyed our sail. Simon and Neil were very friendly and made us feel at home.
We saw dolphins and seals very close up.
The catamaran was great for lounging and enjoying the views.
Safety good. Seen everything there is to sea. Friendly people making bookings and on board.
Medium Cancellation Policy
The guest can cancel free of charge until 48 hours before arrival. The guest will be charged the total price if they cancel in the 48 hours days before arrival.
Terms & Conditions
The beauty of Table Mountain, Lions Head and the Atlantic Sea Board coastline from the comfort of our kayaks is unrivalled. Dolphins, seals, penguins, Sunfish and occasionally whales frequent our Cape Town.