There is no better setting for that perfect moment.
Good to know
- Duration is 1 hour and 40 minutes
- Please make sure to be on time since we depart strictly as per departure times.
- Please bring your own beach towel, should you want to swim.
- No shoes on board. Please bring some cozy socks along in the winter.
- We have a toilet onboard, but please try to use the bathrooms on Thesen Island before you board.
- No smoking on board please.
- 1 glass of local bubbly
- Snacks for two
- Medium Oysters available by pre-booking at R30 each
- Photographer R990 per cruise
- Live music (violinist) available at R3500 per cruise
- Gratuities (optional)
- Warm clothing
- Swimming gear
- Comfortable clothing
Looking for more of the best tours, activities and experiences?
We really enjoyed our sail. Simon and Neil were very friendly and made us feel at home.
We saw dolphins and seals very close up.
The catamaran was great for lounging and enjoying the views.
Safety good. Seen everything there is to sea. Friendly people making bookings and on board.
Medium Cancellation Policy
The guest can cancel free of charge until 48 hours before arrival. The guest will be charged the total price if they cancel in the 48 hours days before arrival.
Terms & Conditions
The beauty of Table Mountain, Lions Head and the Atlantic Sea Board coastline from the comfort of our kayaks is unrivalled. Dolphins, seals, penguins, Sunfish and occasionally whales frequent our Cape Town.