Continuing the legacy and sharing the story that local and foreign travellers hear far too little of. !Khwa ttu uses responsible tourism practices to showcase the rich cultural history of the first people with an award-winning San Heritage Centre.
We take you to the West Coast to experience adventure, culture and history of the San people and take you into the future with Ah!Ha ebike tours and we pack it up with deliciously organic, local meals and nostalgic campsite fires.
We invite you to an unforgettable story-telling experience on a road less travelled, but truly treasured.
- Guided walk on Atlantis Dunes
- San guided bush experience – tracking and storytelling
- Exhilarating eBike tour on the beach with picnic lunch
- Entry to !Kwha ttu San Heritage Centre – engage body, mind and all your senses in the award-winning museum
- Sundowner drive in our open vehicle
- Eat out under the stars and in !Khwa ttu’s restaurant
- Overnight in tented safari camp
Good to know
- This is an overnight tour
- Guided tours
- All meals specified
- All beverages
- Everything else of a personal nature
- Gratuities (optional)
- Comfortable clothing according to weather
Looking for more of the best tours, activities and experiences?
Medium Cancellation Policy
The guest can cancel free of charge until 48 hours before arrival. The guest will be charged the total price if they cancel in the 48 hours days before arrival.
Terms & Conditions
The beauty of Table Mountain, Lions Head and the Atlantic Sea Board coastline from the comfort of our kayaks is unrivalled. Dolphins, seals, penguins, Sunfish and occasionally whales frequent our Cape Town.