Join us for a private sandboarding session.
Get driven to the top of the dunes in our customised 4x4 vehicle, get more sandboarding done without the hike up the dunes. Our friendly staff will assist you in training and perfectly wax your sandboard.
Good to know
- Minimum booking of 3
- 90 minutes duration from start time to return to car park
- Boards to suit all ages/sizes
- Permit fees
- Our friendly staff wax your board and assist with instruction
- Shade and 4x4 ride in and out dunes
- We carry a first aid kit and have an emergency response plan in place
- There no shops at the dunes, please bring your own refreshments
- Transfer or Transport is R300 pp and a minimum 3 people (R900). Pickup from any 25km radius from Cape Town CBD and return after activity
- Drinks – at least 1 litre per person, tip – freeze your water the night before (summer)
- Towel (to wipe off sand when leaving)
- Dress like you are going to the beach
- Good comfortable shoes (to fit in snowboard bindings) running shoes or trainers are fine (try not to wear pumps or converse all stars)
- Thick long socks if you have, not too important
Looking for more of the best tours, activities and experiences?
Perfectly amazing🤩 we booked terribly late - 2 hours before the time. But guys still had the boards for us and even shared their water and (what’s more important) joined us to another group!
An absolute must do in Capetown!
If you are looking for a day in the sun filled with adrenaline rush adventure this is the place to be.
Medium Cancellation Policy
The guest can cancel free of charge until 48 hours before arrival. The guest will be charged the total price if they cancel in the 48 hours days before arrival.
Terms & Conditions
The beauty of Table Mountain, Lions Head and the Atlantic Sea Board coastline from the comfort of our kayaks is unrivalled. Dolphins, seals, penguins, Sunfish and occasionally whales frequent our Cape Town.