Enjoy a half day Cape Peninsula tour in a sidecar!
Enjoy the city and the Atlantic Seaboard's coastal scenery, then head over Chapman's Peak Drive (optional photo/toilet stop) towards Simon's Town via Noordhoek, Oceanview & the beautiful seaside community of Scarborough. On arrival in Simon's Town, enjoy a classic fish & chips lunch while watching the bustling harbour activity.
After lunch, re-board your sidecar and cruise along the False Bay coastline until Glencairn then head over Blackhill & Ou Kaapse Weg & cruise through the Constantia Winelands district. Stop at one of the wine estates (time permitting) & enjoy a quick wine tasting experience before returning to the city.
- After your meet & greet with your driver, enjoy a brief driving tour of the city. 20 minutes
- Continue along Atlantic Seaboard via Camps Bay and Hout Bay to Chapman's Peak Drive. ETA Chapman's Peak lookout 30 minutes. 5 mins stop for photos
- Continue over Chapman's Peak to Simon's Town via Noordhoek and Scarborough. 40 minutes
- Fish & chips lunch in Simon's Town. 45 minutes
- Head towards Constantia area over Ou Kaapse Weg. 30 minutes
- Optional stop at wine estate for wine tasting. 30 minutes, time permitting
- Head back to the city. 30 minutes
- Total tour duration: 4 hours
Good to know
- Minimum 2 adults per sidecar
- All our sidecars carry the driver plus either 1 or 2 passengers (One passenger in the sidecar + one passenger behind the driver). Some of our bikes are modified to carry the driver plus up to 3 passengers. If you are a group of 3, and are keen to travel in a modified 3-seater, please notify us when making a booking
- If pick-up or drop-off is outside the Cape Town City/V&A Waterfront area, drive-time of your trip may be reduced
- This is a disabled friendly activity
- Sidecar with driver
- Use of all our riding gear (leather jackets, helmets, goggles)
- Complimentary bandanas, fuel & insurances
- Entry fees
- Toll fees
- Tasting fees
- Any other personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
- Comfortable clothing
- Closed shoes
- We will supply leather jackets, bandanas, helmets & goggles
Patrick our chauffeur was extremely professional, very helpful and friendly I can really really recommend their biking experience.
A sidecar ride around the Atlantic Seaboard should be on everyone's bucket list. Cape Sidecar Adventures offers 2hr, 4hrs and full day rides. This is the most fun that you will have on your vacation in Cape Town. Highly recommended
If you love Motor bikes and good coffee, this is a must go. These guys are are passionate about what they do. There is also no better way to tour the Cape than in a sidecar. Certainly one of the experiences in my life I will never forget. Thanks guys!
Very first time seeing and riding in a side car. Visited the cool spots in cape town and had great guides with us along the way. Very personalised tour and beautiful experience. Enjoyed it a lot!
Light Cancellation Policy
The guest can cancel free of charge until 24 hours before arrival. The guest will be charged the total price if they cancel in the 24 hours before arrival.
Terms & Conditions
The beauty of Table Mountain, Lions Head and the Atlantic Sea Board coastline from the comfort of our kayaks is unrivalled. Dolphins, seals, penguins, Sunfish and occasionally whales frequent our Cape Town.