Enjoy a full day Betty’s Bay tour in a sidecar!
After your meet & greet with your driver at your pick-up point, head out of the city towards Gordon's Bay via the N2 highway.
Pass through the harbour town of Gordon's Bay & continue along the stunning coastal road of Clarence Drive. The scenery includes the dramatic Hottentots-Holland mountain range on your left as well as False Bay coastline on your right, home to an abundance of marine life, including Southern Right whales (in season).
Pass through the seaside villages of Rooi Els and Pringle Bay before reaching Betty's Bay. At Betty's Bay, enjoy a brief visit to the Harold Porter Botanical Gardens or head down to the Stony Point penguin colony. Re-board your sidecar and continue to Pringle Bay for an authentic lunch of fish & chips.
After lunch, re-board your sidecar & head back to Gordon's Bay along Clarence Drive again enjoying the magnificent scenery of the False Bay coastline. After passing through Gordon's Bay & the holiday town of Strand, stop off at the Cheetah Outreach at Paardevlei in Somerset West. Optional visit to Flagstone Winery and/or Triggerfish Craft Brewery while you're there.
After your stop, head back to Cape Town via the N2 with an optional visit to the famous Meerlust Wine Estate.
- Meet & greet and then head out of the city on the N2 highway towards Gordon's Bay. ETA Gordons Bay. 1 hour
- Continue along Clarence Drive to Betty's Bay. ETA Betty's Bay. 1 hour
- Visit Botanical Gardens or Penguin colony. 30 minutes
- Head towards Pringle Bay for Lunch. 30 minutes
- Lunch in Pringle Bay. 1 hour
- After lunch, re-board sidecar & head back to Somerset West along Clarence Drive via Gordon's Bay. 1 hour
- ETA Cheetah Outreach, Somerset West. 1 hour visit
- Re-board bikes & head towards Meerlust Wine Estate via N2 highway. 30 minutes
- ETA Meerlust. Wine tasting. 30 minutes
- After wine tasting, head back to Cape Town. ETA Cape Town 1 hour
- Total trip duration: 8 hours
Good to know
- Minimum 2 adults per sidecar
- All our sidecars carry the driver plus either 1 or 2 passengers (One passenger in the sidecar + one passenger behind the driver). Some of our bikes are modified to carry the driver plus up to 3 passengers. If you are a group of 3, and are keen to travel in a modified 3-seater, please notify us when making a booking
- If pick-up or drop-off is outside the Cape Town City/V&A Waterfront area, drive-time of your trip may be reduced
- This is a disabled friendly activity
- Sidecar with driver
- Use of all our riding gear (leather jackets, helmets, goggles)
- Complimentary bandanas, fuel & insurances
- Entry fees
- Toll fees
- Tasting fees
- Any other personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
- Comfortable clothing
- Closed shoes
- We will supply leather jackets, bandanas, helmets & goggles
Patrick our chauffeur was extremely professional, very helpful and friendly I can really really recommend their biking experience.
A sidecar ride around the Atlantic Seaboard should be on everyone's bucket list. Cape Sidecar Adventures offers 2hr, 4hrs and full day rides. This is the most fun that you will have on your vacation in Cape Town. Highly recommended
If you love Motor bikes and good coffee, this is a must go. These guys are are passionate about what they do. There is also no better way to tour the Cape than in a sidecar. Certainly one of the experiences in my life I will never forget. Thanks guys!
Very first time seeing and riding in a side car. Visited the cool spots in cape town and had great guides with us along the way. Very personalised tour and beautiful experience. Enjoyed it a lot!
Light Cancellation Policy
The guest can cancel free of charge until 24 hours before arrival. The guest will be charged the total price if they cancel in the 24 hours before arrival.
Terms & Conditions
The beauty of Table Mountain, Lions Head and the Atlantic Sea Board coastline from the comfort of our kayaks is unrivalled. Dolphins, seals, penguins, Sunfish and occasionally whales frequent our Cape Town.