Our Cape Town Ziplines offers thrill seekers an amazing zipline adventure within the Mother City. Conveniently located near Kirstenbosch Gardens and a mere 15 minutes’ drive from the V & A Waterfront. We are also conveniently located near stop 21 of the City Sightseeing bus stop.
The adventure begins with a brief safety introduction at our office with in the Silvermist Estate. From here guests will embark on a hair raising guided 4 x 4 drive into the mountain high above Constantia with a spectacular view of Cape Town. Cape Town Ziplines boarders on the Table Mountain National Park Reserve. You will be surrounded by the natural beauty, fauna and flora while walking and zipline between the 12 platforms. You could almost mistakably think that you are inside the Table Mountain Nature Reserve as you take in the amazing scenery.
The Zipline experience offers you a tour of the cables starting high in the mountain and slowly descending down the slopes. Our platforms offer visitors the most amazing panoramic views of Cape Town.
Guides on the tour will assist with your extreme journey and ensure you have a memorable experience. Some of our Ziplines are as high as 155 Meters with the tree top canopy below and the longest of the Ziplines in the tour is under 500 meters.
At arrival your guides will welcome you and give you a brief introduction as to what to expect. A full safety briefing and demonstration will put you at ease before we start the process of driving into the mountain with our vehicles.
The first of our 12 platforms and 7 loooong cables towers high in the mountain overlooking the beautiful Cape Town – from this bird`s eye view you will start your journey down a large canyon on one of our shorter cables (ONLY 270 meters) in between the Cape Floral kingdom.
Apart from the tour of cables you will be sliding on you will also walk within the mountain range and take in the beautiful scenery and explore small paths along the fynbos kingdom.
The tour itself consists of 7 cables totalling one of Africa`s longest Zipline Tours with +- 2.3 Kilometers in total. The Highest Cable from the ground in the canyon is 155 meters from the canyon floor.
Our platforms have some of the most scenic vantage points in the Cape Peninsula and our Zipline Tour will leave you breathless in more than one way. Quite a remarkable experience!
Good to know
- An average fitness level is required as we have walkways and staircases between the 8 platforms
- You should not have a fear of Heights - if the tour starts and you are not able to start the tour, you will have to walk back to the base
- We do experience windy conditions on the mountain at times, but the guides will assist you
- No children under 8 years will be allowed to participate
- No heart conditions or physical disability
- No PREGNANT women allowed
- No person over the 120kg weight limit
- We have a number of staircases and walkways between the ziplines
- If you are unsure of your condition please consult your GP
- You can bring a small bag to take your phone or camera with - please ensure it can be secured to your body
- 2 hours of fun
- Safety equipment
- 4 x 4 trip from base camp
- Return transfer from Cape Town
- Small bottled water - easy to carry
- A small bag that can be secured to your body
- Closed comfortable shoes (important!)
- Comfortable clothing
- No skirts or dresses
- No loose Items that might fall from the cables into the forest as we cannot retrieve items from the dense forest
Did the zipline at Constantia neck and what a eye opener. Situated over a secret valley the views alone are worth the excursion. Guides Zuma and Nzo were professional and so compassionate. Any fears were allayed by their guidance and they kept it fun and safe. Definitely better in a group and a team building and bonding experience of note. Accessible adventure anybody can do. Highly recommend.
Staff are so friendly and welcoming! Very safe and water provided for the little hikes in between each platform. Absolutely exhilarating, definitely recommend! Foolowed safety precautions to keep everyone healthy and safe.
Most memorable time spent with my sons. Lunchbox and Johannes thanks for making our day special. Ashlin, start as strangers, leave as friends.
10 out of 10!!! What an awesome experience zip lining through the forest!!! Wonderful staff that make the day even more fun, even if you are scared they are chilled and make you feel calm and safe!! What a beautiful view! Worth every penny!! You guys rock thank you and keep up the good work!!!
Super Strict Cancellation Policy
The guest can cancel free of charge until 14 days before arrival. The guest will be charged the total price if they cancel in the 14 days before arrival.
Terms & Conditions
The beauty of Table Mountain, Lions Head and the Atlantic Sea Board coastline from the comfort of our kayaks is unrivalled. Dolphins, seals, penguins, Sunfish and occasionally whales frequent our Cape Town.